Dried Hibiscus Flowers
Product Key Features
- DRIED HIBISCUS FLOWER - The hibiscus flower is one of the most useful plants in cooking and traditional medicine and it’s native to tropical Africa.
- ICON OF MEXICAN GASTRONOMY - As it made its way to Mexico, the Hibiscus flower, popularly known as Jamaica flower, became an iconic part of Mexican culture. Its main use is to make the famous Agua de Jamaica.
- FRESH AND RICH FLAVOR - The jamaica water has a natural sour taste similar to cranberries. Once sweetener is added, it becomes a very sweet and refreshing beverage. You can drink it cold as a typical Agua Fresca, or drink it hot like tea.
- HIBISCUS FLOWERS- The plant can grow up to three meters long, while the flower itself measures between three and four centimeters. Its intense red color is unmistakable.
- AUTHENTIC FROM MEXICO - Authentic Mexican Dried Hibiscus Flowers Sourced From Farms Throughout Mexico.
Product DescriptionThe hibiscus flower is one of the most useful plants in cooking and traditional medicine.
Despite its popularity and status as a Mexican icon, Jamaica is actually native to tropical Africa. Like so many other things, it made its way to Mexico in the years of the Spanish colonies, and it came in through the Acapulco seaports. Since then, the Hibiscus flower has become an iconic ingredient for Mexican cuisine, it’s main use being Agua de Jamaica (Jamaica Water), one of Mexico’s traditional Aguas Frexcas. The plant can grow up to three meters long, while the flower itself measures between three and four centimeters. Its intense red color is unmistakable. Our Dried Hibiscus Flowers are 100% natural, which means it includes NO preservatives, additives, or chemicals to ensure real freshness.